There is an upcoming Florida based Marijuana, health and hemp conference, and expo, which set to be the largest of its kind. Registration is still ongoing and open to the general public. The health and Marijuana Hemp Expo is designated for 22 to 23 June at the Convention Center in Miami Airport. This conference will feature both the wellness and cannabis industries, coupled with education, resources, and products exposure in the expo.
The expo will be a two days event, and everybody is invited, especially those who are eager to know more about health and cannabis. The events tickets are below $50. Nonetheless, there is an exception for veterans and marijuana patients who will have a free entrance on the event. Owners of small businesses, entrepreneurs, healthcare professional, agricultural opportunists, Individuals, investors, and those in marijuana business can now register at http://www.hempandhealthexpo.com
- Cannabis can be used during exercise for motivation
- There is a trending medical marijuana market in Florida
- CBD has been ranked as the fastest growing nutraceutical growing product
- Florida sells 50 Million THC milligrams every week.
- The Senate approved Florida’s Hemp program and federally legalized in 2019
Agriculture experts, science, business-building, cultivation, extractions, wellness and health, banking, legal and policy, regulations, advocacy & finance, and customized educative opportunities available in Florida will lead the Seminar Program. The dignitaries of experts will include:
- Rick Nay who is a renowned National Activist and Breeder
- Dr. Sue Sisley who is an expert in cannabis researcher
- The top Florida Chair of Regulate and Cannabis Attorney Michael Minardi
- Irv Rosenfeld who is one of only two Cannabis federal patients attending the expo
- Dr. Kelly King, the recommending physician, and Air Force Veteran
- Halieghs Hope CEO and Tequila Tycoon Jessica Arent
- Florida NORML, Karen Goldstein
Some of the proposed topics at the Seminar include: More on CBD and everything you want to know, Marijuana business, how to be part of cannabis investment, communicating with the doctor, 420 Fitness, marijuana marketing, legal challenges, how to cook using Cannabis, Cannabis and Nursing, hemp textiles, athletes and cannabis, patient panel, 2nd amendment and Cannabis , cannabis media, Podcasts, cannabis concentrates, Yoga, product spotlight, lab reading, networking, starting or managing CBD company, dose-finding, strain finding, PTSD and cannabis, Veterans Panel.
The health and Marijuana Hemp Expo that is designated for 22nd to 23rd June will be a one roof event that will have a huge floor filled with medical marijuana, hemp products, wellness business and health, marijuana and many more. The exhibitors that will be Featured in this event include Trulieve, who is the Patient Sponsor, ProvidaHealth, who is the Platinum Sponsor and GrowHealthy, who is the other Platinum Sponsor.
You can visit http://www.hempandhealthexpo.com. For more information and registration
For exhibiting or sponsoring information, you can call 201-580-2050 or email email@example.com