- The new pods allow consumers to yield up to eight times more than any other agriculture solution.
- With the simple engineering of the GrowPod system, consumers of all skill levels can start a cannabis farm with ease.
Oklahoma City recently was the host of the CannaCon South show, gaining plenty of attention for GP Solutions. GP Solutions, the creator of the automated micro-farms trade-named “GrowPods,” launched their new product at the event – a cobranded option called “Snoops Premiums Nutrients Pods.” Oklahoma recently legalized cannabis with the stated.
George Natzic, the CEO of GP Solutions, stated that the launch of the new cannabis pods “were the hit of the show,” according to PR Newswire. He added,
“Not only was the interest level incredibly high, but we are also in the process of closing multitudes of deals.”
The product line, which is a collaboration with Snoop Dogg, was developed to provide growers with a system that allows for strong growth throughout all of the stages of development. By using GrowPods, growers will experience:
- Eight times higher yield than what other methods of agriculture offer
- The ability to cultivate cannabis indoors on any day of the year
- Automated climate control
- Stackable pods for expansion
- Secure access to growing
- Improved efficiency for water and power usage
- Sealed protection from the environment
- No need for pesticides
The market for cannabis in Oklahoma is growing “at a feverish pace,” according to MJBizDaily. Entering this state’s industry comes with an application/license fee of $2500, which is relatively low in comparison with the amount of profit that growers stand to make.
With the use of the GrowPods, growers can start gaining revenue at a fast pace. The whole point of these systems is to make the process of growing cannabis into an easy task, which allows everyone from the novice to the professional grower to get involved with the industry.
To learn more about the grow pods from GP Solutions, visit www.growpodsolutions.com.