Selecting the ideal gifts for family and friends can be a significant source of holiday stress. Consider taking some of the stress out of the holiday’s this season by giving the special people in your life hemp CBD. When you wrap CBD products for the holidays, you are presenting a gift that keeps on giving throughout the year, the gift of health and wellness.
Everyone Knows Someone Who Could Benefit From CBD
Giving a holiday gift of CBD to a fellow CBD enthusiast will likely result in a heartfelt thanks. Gifting CBD to someone less experienced may require a brief exchange of information, an explanation of the many significant health and wellness benefits of CBD.
You could begin by explaining how CBD enhances neurotransmitters and their endocannabinoid system. This network of messengers and receptors is responsible for regulating nearly every crucial function in our bodies.
Just a few of the many functions impacted by the endocannabinoid system include:
• Sleep and sleep cycles
• Stress responses
• Moods and emotions
• Inflammation and pain perception
• Cardiovascular function
• Digestive processes
• Thermal regulation and metabolism
• Immune system function
You may also want to explain why CBD is beneficial to the functions of their endocannabinoid system. You could start with the fact that our bodies create the messengers (endocannabinoids) of this vital regulatory system, but under the strain of illness, injury, or stress, a person’s body may need more messengers (neurotransmitters) than it can produce on its own.
CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the many (113) cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. CBD mimics the effects of the cannabinoids in your body, influencing the receptors of the endocannabinoid system. This ability to interact with cell receptors explains why CBD can help with so many seemingly unrelated symptoms.
Explaining Hemp CBD to Anyone Concerned About Cannabis Use
Some people are initially hesitant to try CBD when they learn that CBD is extracted from cannabis plants. You may need to explain that there are two potential sources of CBD, hemp, and marijuana. While there are 113 potentially beneficial cannabinoids in cannabis, only one, THC, causes a psychoactive response. It’s the THC content that differentiates the two cannabis plants.
While marijuana contains high levels (5-30 percent) of THC, hemp does not. To qualify as hemp, a cannabis plant must contain 0.3 percent THC or less. This trace amount of THC is not enough to cause intoxication. That’s why hemp CBD is available to anyone who wants to supplement the functions of their endocannabinoid system. No one gets high from hemp oil products.
Considerations for Selecting the Ideal CBD Gifts
Before getting too far into any gift-giving suggestions, it may be helpful to explain one of the more significant differences between your CBD options.
There are essentially two types of CBD products available, those containing full-spectrum CBD and products made with CBD isolate. Understanding the fundamental differences between full-spectrum and isolate products could help you determine the best gift for your intended recipient. Consider the following:
• Full-spectrum CBD is hemp extract that still contains all the additional cannabinoids, plant terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins, and minerals of the original plant. Many people believe full-spectrum CBD products more beneficial because of an enticing phenomenon known as the entourage effect. The entourage explains how each of the plant components magnifies and multiplies the impact of the others.
• CBD Isolate is more than 99 percent pure CBD, the other cannabinoids and plant compounds have been removed. CBD isolate is flavorless and odorless. Products made from CBD isolate are often preferred by those who do not care for the flavor of hemp oil or are hesitant to use a full-spectrum product because they are uncomfortable with the thought of ingesting even trace amounts of THC.
The Many Potential Benefits of Hemp CBD Products
Here’s something else to keep in mind while you are shopping. While CBD is not a medication or treatment for any health disorder, this multi-beneficial compound has a significant number of health and wellness benefits. Just a few of the reported benefits of CBD supplementation include:
• Reducing inflammation and alleviating pain
• Reducing the symptoms of insomnia and improving sleep
• Minimizing the symptoms of anxiety
• Reducing the symptoms of depression
• Enhancing memory and learning
• Improving the symptoms of Alzheimer’s and dementia
• Minimizing the symptoms of nicotine and opioid withdrawal
• Improving digestive function
• Reducing the severity or frequency of muscle spasms
Selecting the Ideal CBD Products for Everyone on Your Shopping List
Knowing some of the many potential benefits of CBD may entice you to add a few more people to your CBD shopping list. To help you decide the ideal product for each special someone, it may be beneficial to learn a bit more about some of your product options.
Full Spectrum and THC-Free CBD Tinctures
Whether you select a full-spectrum CBD tincture or a THC-free tincture made from CBD isolate, it may be helpful to note that CBD tinctures are one of the most popular methods of endocannabinoid system support. When selecting a hemp oil product, it is essential to know how many milligrams of CBD the product contains. The higher the CBD content, the less product will be needed per dose. CBD tinctures are versatile and easy to use. Consider the following options
• Shake the product and fill the dropper
• Place CBD under the tongue and wait a few seconds before swallowing
• Add CBD tinctures to beverages
• Mix CBD tinctures with foods or sauces
Topical CBD for Pain and Inflammation
Topical CBD products have a variety of uses, from the potential to relieve aches and pains to skincare benefits. CBD molecules are small enough to penetrate the skin. Topical creams and ointments are a fabulous way to introduce your friends and family to the wonders of CBD.
CBD infused creams, salves, and ointment absorbs through the surface of the skin to target the endocannabinoid receptors. Research shows that topical CBD minimizes pain and reduce inflammation. Many people are using topical CBD to:
• Reduce pain and stiffness after an intense workout
• Minimize the pain and inflammation of arthritis
• Reduce the symptoms of tendonitis
• Minimize the discomfort of minor muscle and joint injuries
• Alleviate the symptoms of fibromyalgia and neuropathic pain
Topical CBD for Skin Health and Anti-Aging Benefits
While CBD gets a lot of attention for it’s potential to minimize pain and inflammation, cannabinoids are also beneficial to skin health. Skin health is based on its ability to discard tired old cells and generate healthy new cells, functions regulated by the endocannabinoid system.
The fact that endocannabinoid function is essential to skin health makes topical CBD products an excellent gift for everyone on your list who struggles with skin issues. A skin care cream containing hemp CBD could be the ideal gift for anyone on your list living with the discomfort of dry skin, acne, eczema, psoriasis, or those on your list concerned about collagen loss or the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Research shows that CBD:
• Protects skin from free radical damage that accelerates skin aging
• Helps balance oil production
• Targets CB2 receptors triggering an anti-inflammatory response
• Helps regenerate skins protective outer layer leaving skin softer, smoother, and younger looking
• Binds to TRVP receptors to soothe sensitive skin
• Soothes dry, itchy winter skin
• Stimulates collagen production
• Provides essential fatty acids that keep skin strong and supple
CBD Gummies and Softgels for Those Who Value Convenience
While CBD tinctures are among the most popular methods of endocannabinoid supplementation, oral tinctures are not ideal for everyone. Many people prefer the convenience of CBD capsules, softgels, or CBD gummies. Consider the following:
• CBD capsules, softgels, and gummies are convenient – doses are premeasured
• Capsules, softgels, and gummies are portable – no need to worry about breakage or spills
• Easy to include in an existing supplement regimen – easily slips into a pill case or organizer
• Capsules and gummies are discreet – nothing to attract curious onlookers
• Gummies are a fun and delicious introduction to the many potential benefits of CBD – a particular favorite among candy lovers
• Capsules and softgels are often preferred by those who do not care for the flavor of CBD tinctures
CBD Oil for Pet Health and Wellness
For holiday shoppers searching for a special something for their pet, or a gift for someone on their list with a four-legged companion, it may be important to know that CBD offers the same health and wellness benefits for pets as it does for people. Pet products are formulated for easy digestion. Pet owners typically find that a few drops of pet tincture on wet or dry food provides significant health and wellness benefits, including:
• Reducing pain and inflammation
• Minimizing the symptoms of anxiety
• Increasing energy and stamina
• Improving appetite and promoting sleep
• Improving digestive function
• Providing healthy skin benefits
CBD Vape Products for Vaping Enthusiasts
Vaping uses a battery, heated coil, and tank system that holds the e-liquid to create an inhaled vapor. When e-liquid is heated by the coil in the atomizer, the resulting vapor is inhaled in a manner similar to smoking. Vaping CBD e-liquid is one of the fasted CBD delivery methods because vaping CBD bypasses the digestive tract.
When selecting CBD vape products for holiday gift-giving, you have several options. Consider the following:
• Disposable CBD Vape Pens
Many CBD vapers prefer the convenience of disposable vape pen. When you purchase a disposable unit, your gift is ready to use right out of the box. Your gift recipient will never need to wait for their batteries to charge or change an e-liquid cartridge. Disposable vape pens can typically be purchased individually or multi-packs.
• Prefilled Cartridges and Rechargeable batteries
Selecting prefilled vape cartridges still provides many of the conveniences of a disposable unit, but the batteries are rechargeable. Many people find this vaping alternative to be a bit more cost-effective. Adding a spare battery to your package ensures your gift is always ready when needed.
• CBD E-Liquid
CBD e-liquid could be the ideal gift for those on your list who already vape using a refillable tank. CBD e-liquid is often used by those looking to reduce their dependence on nicotine or to experience the many other health and wellness benefits of CBD in a familiar form.
A Thoughtful Gift for Someone Who Enjoys Cooking
For those on your holiday gift-giving list who love being creative in the kitchen, consider the benefits of a CBD isolate powder. CBD isolates are easy to work with and won’t change the flavor of even the most delicate culinary creations. Consider the value of your gift recipient adding CBD isolates to their favorite recipes. You may want to suggest adding CBD isolate to the following: Soups and sauces
• Baked goods
• Candy recipes
• Shakes and smoothies
• Hot or cold Beverages
Everyone knows someone who could benefit from a gift of hemp CBD. The phytocannabinoids in hemp oil provide endocannabinoid system support and have the potential to alleviate many seemingly unrelated symptoms including pain, inflammation, insomnia, and the symptoms of stress, depression, and anxiety. With so many product types available, it’s easy to find the perfect gift for nearly everyone on your holiday shopping list.