Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington Launches CBD Wellness and Lifestyle Pop-Up Event in New York
Shark Tank legend, Kevin Harrington and AsSeenOnTV.pro Product Managers are thrilled to announce the launch of an all-new CBD Wellness and Lifestyle Pop-Up Event which White Label CBD Market curated.
The launch takes place from the 21st of June to the 23rd of June at The Space Soho on 515 Greenwich Street, New York City, New York. The event aims to bring transparency to the CBD industry. Different CBD brands will get the chance to connect with their respective consumers by educating them on the different benefits of this non-addicting, non-psychoactive cannabinoid. The event will also serve as a venue for buying high quality CBD brands for various purposes. From beauty and skin care to pets and sexual wellness as well as holistic lifestyle, the event promises to be a paradise for CBD consumers.
AsSeenOnTV.pro provides consumers with a glimpse of the inner workings of the $22 billion CBD industry, complete with direct access to different CBD companies all over the United States, family-owned farm brands, organic CBD brands, and women-owned businesses that will join the event.
Consumers can discover CBD tinctures formulated specifically for pets, designed to relieve pain and anxiety in pets. There are also lubricants for women that can aid in improving sensitivity while alleviating the many symptoms of menopause. Moreover, holistic remedies are available to help in alleviating anxiety as well as other health problems. AsSeenOnTV.pro deemed it necessary to invite these vendors because of their penchant for high quality products using only the ethical standards of CBD cultivation and rigorous laboratory testing. Expert advice will be made available to shoppers at the event, helping them find the most appropriate and best CBD product for their individual needs and lifestyle.
“We want to help people navigate the complex CBD marketplace as it grows and introduce them to new brands and products that are tried and trusted,”
states Doug Scott, AsSeenOnTV.pro’s CEO and Executive Producer.
“We are proud to be in partnership with AsSeenOnTV.pro and the products they represent,” added Davey Napoli, White Label CBD Market’s Co-Founder.
AsSeenOnTV.pro is currently the brand strategist and video producer of lifestyle, beauty, and food brands devoted to everything CBD. The organization is launching its Summer CBD Market that features the best CBD products as well as CBD brands from all over the United States that provide high quality products.
“We are thrilled to be working with White Label CBD Market as curators of our pop-up event. Together we are able to provide access to the best brands and a better understanding of a new and exciting industry,”
declares Lisa Vrancken, AsSeenOnTV.pro’s Executive Vice President.
The brands that will participate in the event include:
- American Hemp Co, providing full absorption CBD extract via a classified Liposomal formula
- Healthy Hempies, offering quality of life through fulfillment of the body
- Cannisence, supporting today’s working women and loved ones and providing the highest quality hemp products at an affordable price
- Hempboca, natural tasting relief from many different symptoms
- CBD Best Oil, offering beauty & eye creams, emollients and tinctures created using full spectrum & isolate CBD products
- Heavenly Candy, providing premium CBD products made with micro cannabinoids
- Chakra Organics, From the farm to kitchen, hemp products handcrafted in small batches in Simi Valley, CA
- Hempxtra, providing the best quality CBD products available
- Chiki Buttah, providing handcrafted body butters and pain relieving balms made with organic ingredients
- Huntsboro Hemp Company, providing an all-natural supplement that is grown in a safe, natural environment, processed in clean, approved facilities
- Cornerstone Botanicals, premium, organic, full-spectrum CBD products offered with insightful information
- Ivy Rose Liquid Pleasure, offering a topical vaginal product for women to increase sensitivity and provide relief from menopausal symptoms
- Dutch Farm, providing tinctures, CBD Capsules and pain relieving balms
- Emmergin CBD, working with CBD genetics of various strains to extract CBD, CBN, CBG, as well as capture terpenes for use in the finished product line.
- Smart Hemp CBD, providing pet owners with the best CBD option for their pets offering the broadest selection of pet-specific, veterinarian formulated CBD products for dogs, cats and other pets with ingredients sourced for quality
- Green Remedy, Kentucky grown since 2014 from seed to shelf, Green Remedy oversees every step of the process to ensure that customers receive products they can trust for their bodies
- St Margarets Holistic Remedies, offering edibles, topicals and serving the public through hemp education and awareness
- Kentucky Hemp Works, a family owned hemp seed processing facility that grows processes and manufactures products on the farm in Christian County Ky
- Liberty International, specializing in holistic healing for chronic disease, specifically using hemp based products such as CBD
- Spektrum Life, elevating the bridge between the body and mind by providing an exceptional balance of superior broad spectrum products
Pop-Up Market: June 21 (Friday) to June 23 (Sunday)
Time: 11 am to 6 pm
Venue: The Space Soho, 515 Greenwich Street, New York City, NY
Notice: Guests must be at least 21 years old to enter
One of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs, Kevin Harrington founded As Seen On TV as a digital agency and full-service production outfit. We’re best known for creating media campaigns that exceed expectations. We take pride in the way we capture the vision of individuals and groups that we work with, allowing us to breathe life into their brand. Our penchant for rising well above industry standards empowers us to build and foster long-lasting and mutually-beneficial professional relationships with our partners and participants.
About Kevin Harrington
Kevin Harrington is a successful entrepreneur. He created the infomercial and founded the production outfit, As Seen On TV. He is one of Shark Tanks’ original Sharks, giving a chance to budding entrepreneurs. Harrington is well-known for launching some of mankind’s bestselling DRTV campaigns while also working with Tinseltown’s biggest names. In 1984, he produced his very first 30-minute infomercial. Since then, there are more than 500 product launches under his name, generating more than $5 billion in sales. Harrington’s latest venture puts him again on a journey of discovery, hunting for the best new ideas and products he can bring into homes everywhere.
About White Label CBD Market
The company aims to provide consumers with the correct venue for accessing their favorite lifestyle, food, and beauty brands devoted to CBD. These brands provide high quality products from ethical producers throughout the United States. Company principals bring more than half a century of consumer products experience to the growing CBD market. They have an exceptional track record of creating, managing, and curating developing brands. The founders’ expertise in brand development stems in part from their experience in the fashion industry where they served as owners and executives of well-known brands, showrooms, sales agencies, co-working spaces, and merchandising and visual service providers. Their expertise also emanates from the consumer products industry where they served as executives of an NYSE-listed company specializing in consumer products.
Disclaimer: The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated the statements made regarding the products featured in the event. There is also no FDA-approved research to confirm the efficacy of such products. CBD products featured in this event do not intend to prevent, diagnose, cure, or treat any disease. All of the information presented herein is never an alternative or a substitute to healthcare practitioner-provided information. Consult your primary health care physician about possible complications or potential interactions before using any of the products stated herein.