- Grasshopper offers kiosks to dispensaries for fast transactions.
- The next step in their technology will be released at the Outside Lands Festival.
Grasshopper offers interactive kiosks to companies to allow brands and dispensaries to easily distribute their products to the public, connected to POS systems. The systems directly report to the local and state regulators to provide them with the necessary information for this sector. According to a press release on PR Newswire, Grasshopper is now going to be debuting their new opportunity for retail shopping involving CBD and cannabis at the Outside Lands Festival, which is to be held in San Francisco.
The systems already offer many benefits to retails and brands, like:
- An interactive screen with vibrant graphics to entice customers
- Age verification and identity verification software
- Climate-controlled inventory
- Usability as a fast-lane for customers or a way to pre-order purchases
Now, Grasshopper aims to show the systems it has developed for Mondo, Loud & Clear, ABX, Cookies, Lemonade, and Selfies by Heshies. The many automated retail options can be filled with the most popular items that dispensaries sell, making the process of getting in and out of the shop relatively fast and easy.
Jason Rosenberg, the vice president of sales, called the system “highly engaging.” He added,
“The machine recognizes the customer and verifies their identity. It automatically tracks inventory and reports daily dispense limits. It is secure, dependable, and provides verified, accurate product information to the consumer while simultaneously capturing valuable customer data.”
To learn more about the kiosks, retailers and dispensaries can call 877-828-3879 or send an email to Sales@GrasshopperKiosks.com.