- The new Kadenwood LLC CBD Oil Drops are available on the official website for LEVEL SELECT.
- Other products in this line include sports creams, roll-ons, and purified CBD oil.
The CBD industry continues to thrive right now, and there are many companies coming out with new remedies that challenge the standards. A new press release from PR Newswire reveals that Kadenwood LLC is bringing a new formula to market with the launch of their new LEVEL SELECT CBD Oil Drops. The new product features three levels of intensity, using broad spectrum CBD.
With the mint-flavored oil, consumers have a new way to nourish their body with CBD, joining many other remedies from the brand. Other products in this product line include sports creams, roll-ons, and purified CBD oil that is completely free of THC. All of the CBD included is made with Kadenwood’s seed-to-shelf production technology.
The levels of potency include:
- Level 1: 1200 mg of CBD, providing newer consumers with a dose of 20 mg per serving.
- Level 2: 2400 mg of CBD, providing consumers that want a little higher dose with 40 mg per serving.
- Level 3: 5000 mg of CBD, made for consumers that need a high dose of CBD to make a difference.
Traci Mason, the vice president and general manager of Kadenwood, stated,
“In developing new LEVEL SELECT CBD Oil Drops, we were committed to creating products for the everyday user while maintaining the highest standards across quality and potency components. Just as with our established lines of Sports Creams and Roll-Ons, our new CBD Oil Drops offer some of the highest levels of CBD on the market at an affordable price point.”
The whole line of the LEVEL SELECT is designed to help consumers keep up with their active lifestyle, whether they are engaging in exercise, travel, and even competitive sports. Consumers can purchase the new CBD Oil Drops for $69.99 at LevelSelectCBD.com.