In a recent press release, Onda wellness, a brand focusing on premium full-spectrum organic and biodynamically framed hemp-based CBD products, announced its partnership with Dr. Janine Mahon, a Chinese chemist and herbalist. Together, the two are working together to develop a new product, called Libido Femme. The formula is geared toward balancing female hormones.
According to the press release, Libido Femme is a hormonal balancing and sexual wellness serum for women. The product’s qualities are based upon generations of Chinese medicinal knowledge and Onda’s plant-plant CBD oil that is infused with hemp. Together, these qualities may promote the formula’s hormonal balance abilities, blood flow promotion, and focus on reproductive health, libido, and calm.
The press release also discusses the types of ingredients in the formula, which include not only CBD, but:
- “Tian Men Dong replenishes Yin and promotes healthy fluids and radiant skin
- Dang Gui improves circulation, complexion, alleviates cramps and PMS
- Mei Gui Hua relieves irritability and promotes overall well-being
- Luo Shi Teng reduces restlessness and irritability
- Yi Lan Yi Lan relieves depression and anxiety
- Tian Shu Kui reduces fatigue and depression
- Ge Hua alleviates anxiety and promotes a smooth flow of Qi to uplift the spirit.”
Onda Wellness’s COO and co-founder, Annie Sicard, stated in the press release:
“We are truly excited about this unique collaboration with Dr. Janine Mahon to provide holistic alternatives to women's health and wellness. When we were first introduced we knew we had something special here. Dr. Janine is a true specialist in her field as a Chinese herbalist, and a perfect fit for Onda's passion to deliver the finest full spectrum, Organic CBD and wellness products that are made in the US.”