- Cresco Labs Introduces Highly Delicious DosedTM Chocolates through Its Mindy Chef Led Artisanal Edibles Brand Targeting Illinois Cannabis Users
Today, Cresco Labs, an industry-leading U.S-based and vertically integrated multistate cannabis operator, has relaunched and made available its line of cannabis-infused Chocolates. Mindy’s Chef Chocolates offers the products Led Artisanal Edibles Brand in most dispensaries all over Illinois.
The products were previously launched in 2016 to the state’s medical market, but the line has been reintroduced to recreational users in Illinois. In November 2020, Illinois topped the list of states with the highest number of Cannabinoid users with its $75 million sales. The Chocolate Line comprises three steadily dosed chocolate bars, including Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee, Milk Chocolate & Peanut Brittle, and Caramelized Chocolate Marshmallow Graham. For its 2020 holiday edition, the brand has introduced a flavored limited-time product known as the Dark Chocolate Peppermint Bark.
Greg Butler, Cresco Labs’ Chief Commercial Officer, says that the company is always looking to expand its House of Brands' reputation and diversify its offerings to meet the needs of cannabis users with unique needs and preferences. The company is pleased by Mindy’s brand’s explosive growth in the last year, reaching out to customers throughout Massachusetts, Illinois, Michigan, and California.
Mindy Segal is the leading cannabis chef in Illinois and the creative mind behind Mindy's artisanal edibles name. Mindy’s Chef Led Artisanal Edibles are different from other edible products in that they have a more delicious taste characterized by unique premium ingredients and iconic flavor blends. Each of the products is accurately dosed to offer cannabis customers the power to experience various cannabis textures and flavors.
Segal is widely reputed as a restaurant owner and pastry chef and has employed her catering knowledge to offer cannabis-infused chocolates of good quality. The chocolate line includes:
- Peanut Brittle and Milk chocolate: these chocolates blend two distinctive milk chocolates with unique flavors characterized by crunchy peanut brittle and smooth peanut butter in the form of a 100mg THC bar that can be broken into ten 10mg pieces.
- Caramelized chocolate marshmallow graham: these browned white chocolates blend mini marshmallows and crispy graham crackers with 100mg CBD and THC in a ratio of 1:1.
- Dark chocolate almond toffee: these dark-colored chocolates blend smoked almonds, smooth caramel, and brittle toffee in a 100mg THC bar that can be broken into ten 10mg pieces.
- Dark Chocolate peppermint bark: this is a limited edition designed purposely for the holiday season. It blends an exclusive ingredient range, including chocolate ganache drizzle and crushed peppermints in a 100mg THC bar.
The chocolates by Mindy’s Chef Led Artisanal Edibles are certainly the latest entries in the Illinois cannabis market this year alongside the Wonder Wellness Co.’ wonder minis. Cresco Lab’s house of brands has its reach throughout the Illinois State and is widely recommended to medical patients and cannabis consumers. Its exclusive products come in liquid live resin vape cartridges, pre-rolled joints, and live resin concentrates. The product offers a range of options from edible chocolates, gummies, and tinctures to capsules.