Having a skin breakout can be uncomfortable and a blow to your self-esteem. Worry no more because Healthy Skin has the best solution you need. Much has been said about CBD products and their ability to heal and rejuvenate the body. All that is true and much more.
The Healthy Skin acne treatment regime infused with CBD oil is what now stands between you and an amazing, flawless, acne free skin.
Benefits of Healthy Skin CBD Infused Acne Treatment Regimen
In just three easy steps, Healthy Skin gives you the power to fight acne. You can reduce redness and inflammation. Once you reduce inflammation, the skin becomes calm and soothed.
The ingredients are purely of natural plants origin. Toxic ingredients are eliminated and no aluminium is present in the products. It is 100% vegan, and therefore, cruelty free.
Natural ingredients are the source of a healthy skin. These ingredients include:
- Cannabidiol extracted from the hemp plant for its endocannabinoid activation action. Its presence is vital in regulating anandamide action hence regulate cell development. It is also vital in oil production inhibition, which ultimately results in acne.
- Apples are natural astringents aiding in the shrinkage of large pores common in oily skin. They also contain polyphenols and catechins, which are antioxidants. Besides, they help in clearing up the skin thanks to vitamin C.
- Kiwi is a superfood that when incorporated in skincare, can help get rid of dead skin, leaving in its wake an amazing looking skin free of dark spots.
- Hemp seed: oil has omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, which are crucial in keeping the skin hydrated. The oils unlike others that clog skin pores resemble natural skin lipids essential for keeping the skin vibrant.
- Watermelon: also contains vitamin C and lycopene, which are antioxidants that help fight wrinkles and keep the skin from drying. Glutathione present in watermelons also helps in fighting pigmentations due to its skin-lightening properties.
- Witch hazel: apart from help in fighting inflammation, contains properties that inhibit growth of bacteria while speeding up the healing process of acne scars and the infections involved.
- Lentil: is rich in minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that promote production of healthy skin cells. This ingredient is important in fighting pigmentation and redness.
- Avocado: is rich in fatty acids hence excellent for moisturizing of the skin. It is also equipped with lecithin and potassium, which aid in quick healing of affected skin area through collagen synthesis.
Other ingredients include Aloe Vera and Pumice stone, which are perfect for the acceleration of skin healing and exfoliating respectively.
How to use
The first step includes cleaning the face using a dime-sized amount of cleanser. After wiping the face, use a cotton pad to apply the toner and finally apply the moisturizer.