- Ancient Nutrition focuses on all-natural and certified organic products.
- The new products will be featured at the Natural Products Expo East event this week.
Co-founded in 2016 by Jordan Rubin and Dr. Josh Axe, Ancient Nutrition works to help consumers improve the performance of their body with real food nutritional products. The company has decided to launch a new product that is considered to be the first of its kind, according to a recent press release from PR Newswire. The product line includes USDA Certified Organic CBD Hemp oils, powders, and caplets, which is the first time that CBD has earned this classification in these products. The new line, which launched in the US on April 26th, includes CBD products that use fermented hemp as well.
Dr. Josh Axe commented that the main mission of Ancient Nutrition is to introduce the modern world to “ancient elements,” adding that the long-term existence of hemp makes the decision to add it to their products “only natural.” He added,
“What makes our Organic CBD hemp products unique in the marketplace and ideal for consumers is our intentional and innovative combination of herbs and ingredients derived from Ayurvedic practices, such as holy basil, turmeric, black pepper, and bacopa.”
Presently, the products included in the new Organic CBD Hemp line from Ancient Nutrition includes:
- Organic CBD Hemp Oil, which includes up to 40 mg CBD in either pure or cinnamon flavors
- Organic CBD Hemp Powder Golden Chai, which includes up to 20mg CBD to reduce stress and improve sleep
- Multi Collagen Ultra Vanilla Chai with CBD Hemp, which improves healthy skin and soothes joints
- Organic CBD Hemp Caplets, which includes up to 20mg of CBD in several different formulas to improve sleep, reduce stress, increase brain power, and offer pain relief
- Organic KetoCBD MCT Oil, which combines the effects of CBD hemp and MCT oil
All of the CBD Hemp products include hemp from Certified Organic plants from Colorado and Tennessee, combining the substance with organic botanical herbs, oils, and extracts. The formulates from the full-spectrum CBD includes CBD, CBN, CBC, and terpenes.
Cannabinoids are fat soluble, which makes the use of certified organic processes essential, as they tend to pick up impurities and toxins as the substance grows. At Ancient Nutrition, the growth of organic CBD oil makes it easier to give consumers the cleanest and most potent products possible. According to the press release, these remedies meet the standards for high-quality remedies, and are thoroughly tested for harmful chemicals, as well as toxic substances.
Other products from Ancient Nutrition come through real food nutrients, which are all Certified USDA Organic, though the company also prioritizes non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, nut-free, and grain-free ingredients when it is possible. Presently, these products can be purchased from local retailers, but the company plans to showcase the newest collection at the upcoming Natural Products Expo East, which is going to be on from September 12th and 14th.
To learn more about ancient nutrition, visit shop.ancientnutrition.com.