After years of hemp and cannabis bans, states are now beginning to slowly warm up to the idea of finally legalizing these plants. Predictably, the potential of legalizing hemp has initiated a flood of products in response to the emerging Hemp and cannabis market. These products often range from oils, creams, foods, and evens gummies. Most notably, you can confess to noticing these items on the health store shelves and dispensaries.
Despite a majority of consumers assuming all these products as beneficial to health, there exist outright items that are only looking to scam your money. Fortunately, today's focus is not on such products but rather hemp seed oil products that are affordable yet able to reach your expectation.
About Sky Organics
Sky Organics prides itself as a cannabis and hemp storefront committed to manufacturing products with ethical ingredients and reputable standards. The firm utilizes naturally-grown botanicals to infuse their hemp products with an array of health benefits that enable them to nourish the body, hair, and skin. Vital nutrients, proteins, essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants are some of the significant components that majorly feature in Sky Organics products. All their sourcing and production involves highly reputable organic, artisanal farms, standards industrial practices, work ethics, and high-quality equipment.
Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil Features
The Organic Hemp Seed Oil from Sky Organics is non-GMO cold pressed hemp seed oil that is directly sourced from artisanal farmers within Canada. The product comes in 8oz ($10.95) and 16oz ($17.95), with the latter option offering you a discount on the purchase. Further labeling on the product indicates the Sky Organics Hemp seed oil as having the following characteristics
- Made from 100% pure hemp seed oil
- Includes vital fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Sourced from non-GMO hemp plants
- A chemical-free process for extraction and production of the hemp seed oil presser
- Certified as an all-organic vegan product
Sky Organics Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil Pros
Sky Organics Hemp seed oil seeks to offer a first-grade product. Whether you intend to use it as a beauty product, food or as a health supplement, you are bound to experience the following set of effects of the therapeutic oil.
- Moisturizing and nourishing hair, skins and nails
- Balances body hormones
- Reduce chances of inflammation
- Relieves users from muscle and joint pains (Arthritis)
- Promotes healthy skin, free from conditions such as rashes, Psoriasis and Eczema
- Complements your diet since it's a source of plant-based protein
- Lowers the potential for cardiac diseases through reducing cholesterol
- Regulates the blood sugar levels
- Cold-pressed from hemp seeds to ensure all nutrients and vitamins remain after extraction
- Money-back guarantee for any unsatisfied customers
Sky Organics Organic Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil Cons
Arguably, there is little to ascertain whether the Sky Organics Hemp Seed oil has any adverse effects associated with it. However, there is considerable negative feedback on the taste of the product with the most verified purchases indicating it has a fish-like taste.
Sky Organics Conclusion
Despite the plenty of positive reviews associated with Sky Organics Hemp Seed Oil, I still consider it an overrated product without reason. Apart from its cheap value, negative feedback ascertains the product as having low-quality components since it’s grown outside the USA. Overall, I would say it has an affordable price tag and is an Ok product but can fail to meet your expectations.