If you’re reading this, chances are you’re interested in buying one of more of CBD Alive’s products to alleviate some of your health conditions or that of loved ones. If that’s the case, then this CBD Alive review should provide you with adequate information to make an informed decision.
In this review of CBD Alive, we’ll be looking at the company, their products, how they perform, their reputation, and what people are saying about them. The goal is to help you decide if their products are worth buying and will work for your health needs.
What is CBD Alive?
CBD Alive is a California based CBD products company that’s been in existence for a while. A subsidiary of Mateel Botanicals Inc., their cannabis plants are homegrown in the state of California.
They offer a wide range of CBD products aimed at providing relief for many health conditions, including anxiety, depression, skin disorders and even convulsions. All products are extracted from cannabis flowers grown in California’s redwoods.
Their sprays, oils, salves, and tinctures are handmade, and tested in the lab to ensure consistent quality and potency. All of which are designed to help improve the user’s health, providing some much needed relief for them and their loved ones.
This company is one of the more popular ones in the industry and already has a reputation for its quality products, and their results. Therefore, if you’re looking for a reputable CBD products company in California and the US, this is probably one of the best CBD companies you’ll find.
CBD Alive Products
CBD Alive produces a wide range of cannabis based products. There are currently 8 different product categories. These include:
- Evie’s Drops
- Skin Elixir
- CBD for Pets
- CBD Vape Cartridge
CBD Alive Hemp Oils
There are three CBD oil products. They include their Abundant Oil, Balanced Oil and Plentiful Oil. The Abundant oil has high CBD to THC ratio (20:1), thus making it a non-psychoactive oil. This is great for people who want to enjoy the multiple benefits of hemp oil without getting high.
The Balanced Oil is a psychoactive hemp oil with an equal CBD to THC ratio (1:1). Users who take this will enjoy both the health benefits as well as the psychoactive effects. It’s used for the treatment of chronic pain, inflammation, enhances mood and relieves anxiety.
The Plentiful Oil is slightly psychoactive, with a CBD to THC ratio of 10:1. Also great for pain relief and boosting your immune system.
CBD Alive Drops
These are either CBD or THC tinctures produced by the company. They include:
- Abundant CBD Drops -20:1 CBD/THC ratio, non-psychoactive, and helps with mood disorders, convulsions, tremors and spasms among other conditions.
- Balanced CBD Drops -1:1 CBD/THC ratio, highly psychoactive and useful for rheumatism, chronic pain, inflammation, and anxiety relief.
- Plentiful CBD Drops -10:1 CBD/THC ratio, slightly psychoactive and helps with mood enhancement and other endocrine issues
- THC Robust Drops -1:5 CBD/THC ratio, very psychoactive and used for cancer related side effects relief and treatment.
- THCA Drops -1:5 CBDA/THCA ratio, isn’t psychoactive and has extremely potent anti-inflammatory properties.
CBD Alive Suppositories
These are inserted vaginally or rectally, depending on the condition for which they’re used. The products are as follows:
- Abundant Suppositories –has a 20:1 CBD/THC ratio, which means it’s non-psychoactive. Used for treating everything from convulsions to depression and muscular spasms.
- Balanced Suppositories –has a 1:1 CBD/THC ratio, quite psychoactive and treats conditions like rheumatism, pain, stress and stomach problems.
- Plentiful Suppositories -10:1 CBD/THC ratio, slightly psychoactive, and treats the same conditions its other counterpart treats
- THC Robust Suppositories –Same as the drops
- THCA Suppositories –Same as the drops.
CBD Alive Skin Elixirs
These are ointments and salves applied directly to the skin to produce relief from certain conditions. There are the
- Joint and Muscle Elixir product –relieves muscle and joint pains
- Skin Elixir product –soothes and cures skin disorders
Both are non-psychoactive and designed to help you feel better from muscle and joint problems.
Developed specifically for the treatment of seizures and convulsions, this is a non-psychoactive drop (20:1 CBD/THC) that was designed specifically for a kid named Evie. She has/had a form of epilepsy, which caused her to suffer multiple seizures every day. With the drops however, the frequency of her seizures have drastically reduced, and Evie is living a normal life.
What are the Benefits of CBD Alive Products?
These products are meant to help provide relief to a wide range of health conditions. And over time, the products have proven themselves as an effective treatment option for chronic pain, inflammation, convulsions, cancer, and even epilepsy.
Users can easily opt for the products type they’re most comfortable with. For instance, some people may prefer suppositories to the oils. The results produced are basically the same. It’s just the mode of ingestion that’s different.
Our Final Thoughts on CBD Alive Products
The company has established a great reputation both in and outside the CBD and hemp industries. Evie’s case even garnered the company an award, thanks to the oils and how they helped control her seizures.
People looking for a trustworthy and reputable CBD company to buy genuine hemp infused and CBD/THC infused products from, will find CBD Alive’s products great for their everyday use and relief from the conditions the products are made for.