With interest in Cannabiniod-based products increasing all over the world at a rapid pace, there has been a surge in the number of items that have started making use of this natural compound. However, before we proceed any further, it could be useful for our readers to understand some of the core aspects of CBD that make it so attractive to the masses. For starters, CBD is a non-psychoactive substance that is derived from the marijuana plant. In regard to its overall utility, a number of clinical trials have shown that when used as prescribed, CBD has the potential to help alleviate a number of issues related to cancer, physical pain, stress, etc.
PureLife Organics BioSoothe is a CBD-infused soothing balm that has been designed to not only nourish one’s skin but also help alleviate a number of problems such as muscular inflammation, tissue tension, and pain. The product is highly potent and has been clinically found to deliver fast-acting results within a matter of minutes.
A Closer Look at PureLife Organics BioSoothe
From the outside looking in, BioSoothe offers its users with a number of unique benefits. For starters, all of the ingredients contained in the composition are of extremely high quality — such that each individual component has been tested for its purity and overall efficacy. Additionally, the balm is 3rd Party Lab Tested for its potency and the manufacturer has also put up the official ‘Certificate Of Analysis’ online for users to check out.
Important facets of BioSoothe worth considering:
- Organic: All of the ingredients that have been used to create this unique salve has been derived from organic sources. This ensures that users are only coming into contact with nutrients that are of the highest quality possible.
- GMO and Gluten-Free: Another core facet of BioSoothe is that all of its components have been derived from non-GMO sources. Not only that, but they are also gluten-free in nature.
- THC Free: Unlike low-grade CBD products that usually contain small amounts of THC in them, BioSoothe does not contain any traces of the psychoactive substance.
- Full Spectrum Hemp Oil: Each dollop of this pain-relieving balm comes replete with decent quantities of high-quality hemp oil that has been tested for its purity and has been shown to deliver fast-acting results.
Other Key Aspects of PureLife Organics BioSoothe
- Vegan: While some manufacturers, in an effort to cut their overall production costs, tend to make use of animal-derivatives (such as fat, grease, etc), BioSoothe is fully vegan and does not contain any shady ingredients.
- USDA certified: All of the ingredients contained in BioSoothe have been verified and tested by the USDA for their overall organic content.
- No Fillers or other Harmful Additives: A quick look at BioSoothe’s ingredient list shows us that the product contains absolutely no fillers, binders, or other harmful materials. If that wasn’t enough, the product does not contain any traces of allergy-causing agents such as soy, dairy, gluten.
- No Prescription Required: Despite its highly potent, fast-acting formula, people do not need a doctor’s prescription to buy BioSoothe. Also, it is worth recalling that the product does not contain any opiates or other dangerous/addictive substances.
- Customer Reviews: There are a number of positive reviews and testimonials available online in relation to this product.
Pricing and Availability
A single unit of BioSoothe comes packed with 2oz of the solution. At the time of writing this article, a single jar of the product is available for a discounted rate of 34% — $59.
Not only that, every jar is covered by a 60-day money back guarantee in case users are not happy with the quality of their purchase. In order to process a refund, all one has to do is send the bottle (half-empty or full) back to the supplier along with the original invoice. Payments can be made via a number of safe and secure avenues including PayPal, Mastercard, Visa, etc.
For any queries or doubts, users can shoot an email to the following address — email@example.com. Alternatively, one can also call on the following number — 417-344-2447.