Pure Craft CBD Launches Highly Bioavailable Cannabis Oil Formulas
Jason Navarrete, the owner of some of the world’s most prized businesses, tops the list of some of the world’s most brilliant entrepreneurs. Jason is the brain behind the gigantic Southern California cannabis conglomerate based on 120,000 square feet of land. The corporation is worth more than $250 million and runs on three industrial-grade warehouses that focus on state-of-the-art hydroponic indoor farming, production, and distribution. Jason Navarrete sold the corporate sometime last year and focused his efforts on creating the purest and most innovative CBD products under his Pure Craft CBD trademark.
Pure Craft CBD’s motto is to create the purest CBD products ever created, with most of its products reaching 90% bioavailable content, a quality you won’t find with most CBD products. With its high bioavailable products, users are assured of products that are absorbed faster into the body with higher efficiency promises. The CBD compounds are super nanotized, meaning they are broken into quality particles that can be quickly absorbed into the system.
Many of the companies that tried nanotizing their products only achieved between 150 to 200 nanometers. As the case with Pure Craft CBD, they have reached a lower threshold below 100 nanometers.
Navarrete pays extra attention to consistency and transparency, crafting extra pure products available with proven third-party lab COAs. All its 16 cannabis products have a verified purity and efficiency and are offered with two-day free shipping.
Additionally, Navarrete works hand-in-hand with renowned MIT researchers and a qualified team focused on the creation of nanotized water-soluble products, including water-soluble nanotized melatonin and CBD blend, CBD-based vegan gummies, and water-soluble soft gels. The company is introducing nanotized water-soluble tinctures with a CBD content between 600 to 3000mg with unique flavors such as vanilla, peppermint, orange cream, tropical, blueberry, and strawberry mojito.
Unlike other CBD companies, Navarrete says his brand isn’t entirely focused on making more money from every new product launch rather on more wellness enthusiasts. Having cultivated and produced cannabis products for over eighteen years, Navarrete has gained enough experience to understand what target clients want.
The Pure Craft CBD brand only works with farmers who know the value of science and genetics in farming high-quality hemp biomass. All the CBD Company products meet all set quality measures and guidelines, so they are pharmaceutical grade.
Features and Benefits of CBD Products by Pure Craft CBD
Pure Craft CBD’s product boasts a range of unique features, includes 90% absorption, Pure Craft CBD oil, CBD oil, faster absorption, and more. Here are the many benefits that make CBD products from Pure Craft CBD great;
- All Pure Craft products are nanotized, meaning they are absorbed faster and smoothly compared to those from other brands.
- The nanotized quality of the products ensures stability is maintained during the absorption of the CBD content.
- Due to the fast absorption, the first-pass effect is bypassed, which helps keep concentration levels high.
- The slower process reduces and destabilizes the concentration of CBD.
What Makes Pure Craft Stand Out
There are many reasons Pure Craft CBD is considered the hero in making the purest CBD products in the market. Outlined here are some of such reasons:
- The products are manufactured under tight quality controls in approved GMP compliant and FDA registered facilities.
- The company makes only pharmaceutical-grade products. Manufactured following the strictest quality control measures and guidelines, the products are graded as pharmaceutical.
- The company makes pure and quality products free of all possible dyes, binders, excipients, and other contaminants.
- Proper and rigorous testing. All Pure Craft CBD products undergo rigorous third-party testing to ensure consistency, accuracy, and efficiency before they are released to the consumers.
- All the hemp is grown in the U.S.A. Pure Craft CBD only uses pure and organic hemp safely ground in the U.S.A and organically harvested and formulated in world-class facilities by highly qualified specialists.
About Pure Craft CBD
Pure Craft CBD employees the seed-to-sale philosophy intentionally to offer premium products that are consistently and transparently manufactured. The company’s core mission is to be the industry leader in creating premium hemp CBD-infused products that benefit the end-users and educate the target audience on the benefits of hemp extract. Its name is varied products, including CBD with melatonin, CBD broad spectrum oil, CBD pet tinctures, gummies, and soft gels. The company states all of their products are 3rd party lab and in house tested for purity.
For further product and company information, consumers can reach out to the company at purecraftcbd.com/pages/contact-us.