Jetty Extracts began in 2013, when the people behind it were obsessed with everything to build their company, including surfing. Since then, the company has been leading the way, from growing to extraction to distribution. The company is committed to delivering perfection—working with the law, never cutting corners, and never compromising their products or their values.
Importantly, the company makes the finest, carefully crafted products, free of pesticides, chemicals, and fillers. The manufacturers of Jetty Extracts believe that Cannabis elevates our experiences—improves our good times such as hanging with friends, surfing, enjoying an active creative lifestyle. It also means caring and relief in so many ways, giving back as much as we can.
Discover Jetty Products
Jetty extracts are available in a wide range of products:
- Jetty Gold: This product is constructed in Oakland from select, sun-grown cannabis with all-natural cannabis terpenes. It exhibits potency, purity, and flavor that's unmistakably Jetty.
- Pax Era Pods: This is handcrafted oil for high-end hardware. The company thinks of the PAX Era Pod lineup as the “art” in smart cannabis vaping.
- Jetty Session: This whole-plant extracted CBD oil has medium potency and delivers maximum therapeutic benefits with no unnatural or harmful additives.
- Jetty disposables: these are designed to the best standard, unlike most disposables in the market, which are just there to get the job done and be gone.
- Jetty Flower: The manufacturers work in collaboration with small growers to cultivate the most desired strains. These deliver deliberate and authentic flavors as well as potency.
- Dablicator: Regardless of how you use it, the Dablicator is a better way to dispense oil. Since it’s from Jetty, it comes with the highest quality oil made with real cannabis terpenes.
Jetty Reserve—Advancing the art of Extraction
Jetty Reserve celebrates the art of concentrates. In collaboration with Nate Ferguson and the Jetty team, they are pushing the boundaries with innovative and experiential cannabinoid collections. Examples include the Delta 8—the Sativa dominant hybrid.