Canndescent is a brand exclusively available to adults in California who are ages 21 and older. As the brand's website explains, “Canndescent empowers adults to turn down the noise, unlock the moment, and transform their lives with exceptional cannabis products.” It also appears that the brand has been featured in several publications, including Refinery 29, Forbes, Vogue, and LA Weekly, among others.
Canndescent presents on its website the process for its products. Generally, the brand starts with proprietary genetics, it grows its plants with purified water and organic pest management, and it customizes the environments by stage and strain. Then, it flushes the plants dry and cures them for over 30 days, and continues with the preparation process.
Canndescent offers a range of product options on its website. These include Virgin Cannabis Calm, Cruise, Create, Connect, and Charge Orange Box Products. Below is an overview of each product option:
- Calm No. 102 may have the effect of producing “serenity and an airy body feel, harmonic with yoga, stretching, and lounge about.
- Cruise No. 201 may have the effect of lightening “the mind and body into a euphoric stress-free state, perfect for errands or exploring.”
- Create No. 301 may have the effect of focusing “the mind and settl[ing] your body, making it feel ideal for crafts or computer work.”
- Connect No. 402 may have the effect of creating a “gentle euphoria with body relaxation, pairing well with dinner parties and small gatherings.
- Charge No. 501 may have the effect of powering “body and sharpen[ing] the mind for high energy times requiring a mental edge.”
These are just a few of the flower product options on the brand's website. The brand's website provides information on the product profile and more.
The Orange Box
The orange box is a product that appears to feature one gram or 1/8th a gram of the five above product options. It may be an option for those who are looking to try smaller samples of the above products.
Overall, Canndescent offers a range of product options that individuals can learn more about on the brand's website. The pricing and retail locations should be available on the website as well so that individuals can determine what is right for them.
All information is for general informational and educational purposes only. Nothing should be interpreted as legal or wellness advice.