- Mary’s Brands will be launching Mary’s Tails at the upcoming SuperZoo trade show.
- The pet product suite includes four formulas.
Mary’s Brands is a manufacturer of full-spectrum hemp extract, offering CBD-infused products to their consumers. Now, according to a press release from PR Newswire, Mary’s Brands is launching a new product line called Mary’s Tails. Mary’s Tails will feature a variety of pet products with CBD, which will launch during the SuperZoo trade show in Las Vegas this week.
Right now, the product suit includes four different formulas:
- Hemp Extract Transdermal Gel Pen, which allows for 1 mg of CBD per pump in a pen that contains 50 mg of CBD.
- Hemp Extract Tinctures, available in 300mg and 900 mg, for a bacon-flavored dose of CBD.
- Hemp Extract Balm, available with 75mg of CBD, which can be applied topically for dry skin.
- Hemp Extract Capsules, available with 25mg of CBD per capsule, which is meant for pets that need a higher dose to handle discomfort.
The new vice president of Pet Sales, Luke Mullins, will be working to maintain Mary’s stance as a leader in the CBD industry. Mullins has been involved with the pet consumer packaged goods industry for 15 years and was previously the National Director of Sales at Blue Buffalo.
Speaking on joining Mary’s Brands, Mullins stated that the change is “an exciting next step” for him. He added,
“I firmly believe in the company's mission of helping to positively impact the lives of people and pets; I can't wait to introduce Mary's Tails to pet owners across the globe. Expanding on our award-winning human use products, Mary's Tails will provide unique and relevant solutions formulated for pets that will focus on effective delivery of the line's active ingredients. My 10-year-old Golden Retriever has seen the benefits of the multiple delivery methods we provide.”
Mary’s was originally founded in 2013, establishing itself with its transdermal technology, found in its cannabis patch and the gel pen. Consumers can learn more about the new products by visiting www.marystails.com.